Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ulpan!!!

So I passed the test and I am officially in Aleph Ploos. My class is alot of fun and I am able to already pick up most of what is going on. My speaking and listening needs to improve but for the most part I think i will do pretty well. If only I did not have to wake up so early for it. Also most of the class is French and some American. Originally people did not speak to much to me cause I dressed like a bum. However, with the addition of jeans and a shirt its amazing how the superficiality of people can benefit my self esteem and friendships :p
Some girl actually told the class that her occupation was a Peacemaker. Interesting way to put it. I think she honestly has a little to much hope swimming through her helpful heart. However, I appreciate the fact that there are people out there willing to consistently push for peace. I just hope that the core of her peacemaking skills are centered around education and economic reforms aimed to truly help the palestinian people. Other people are accountants, Lawyers, finance fielders(haha or were, that crash sucks). I hope I excel.

No comments: